Explore all that Morocco has to offer from colorful to textiles, rich history, and golden sand dunes. A customized Morocco Package Holidays from Ireland through the highlights of the country and imperial cities including Fes, Marrakech and Much more, as well as the majestic Sahara Desert. There are a bunch of activities to do during your stay in Morocco, trek the Sahara Desert, surf on an idyllic beach or trek the Atlas Mountains. There is so much to see and experience in this budget destination.
7 from 10 best Destinations to visit in Morocco
- Rabat: a heady swirl of color, culture, and history also, Rabat is the country’s capital and a popular tourist destination.
- Tangier: a fascinating Moroccan city guarding the Strait of Gibraltar, It is the second-largest economic city in Morocco and indeed.
- Chefchaouen: one of the top Morocco tourist attractions. And the place that will give so much color to your trip.
- Fes: home to the oldest and largest Medina in North Africa, one of the four imperial cities of Morocco.
- Merzouga desert: a unique place with beautiful landscapes that will appeal to lovers of nature and wide open spaces. It’s absolutely a must-visit when you’re in Morocco.
- Marrakech: sometimes referred to as the Red City because of its sandstone architecture. It’s the most popular city among the tourists, and not in vain.
- Essaouira: the paradise for kite surfing especially in spring and autumn when the wind power is perfect, it’s also one of the greatest coastal cities in Morocco with an unparalleled charm and splendor.